The Southern Ohio Association of REALTORS®
The Southern Ohio Association of REALTORS® (SOAR), the “Voice for Real Estate” in Southwestern Ohio since 1957, represents nearly 500 members from all real estate specialties including Residential Sales, Commercial Sales, Development, Property Management, Appraisal, and Auction.
The Southern Ohio Association of REALTORS® provides advocacy, professional development and resources that are designed to enhance business success, service to clients and engagement in communities, for a diverse community of real estate professionals.
SOAR’s Vision Statement
The Southern Ohio Association of REALTORS® prepares educated and innovative real estate professionals to become engaged leaders in our ever-changing communities.
SOAR’s Guiding Principles
SOAR membership goals:
- Protect private property ownership and its associated rights
- Commit to the highest standards of professional practice
- Recognize that there are business practice, specialty, market and cultural differences within the membership and is committed to respecting those differences
- Govern and make decisions openly, inclusively and transparently
- Manage association resources effectively, efficiently and transparently
- Strive at all times to be a strategic, adaptive and innovative organization
How We Measure Our Performance
- Positive influence on housing and public policy
- Positive influence in the communities we serve
- Effective external partnerships and coalitions
- Association profitability and attainment of approved plans
- Recognition at all levels of the REALTOR® organization